Friday, July 29, 2011

Paraphrasing John Legend: Who CAN be my lover

As you can probably tell, I've been thinking a lot about sex. It made me think a lot about my principles and values, and I distilled a matrix between 10.50 pm and 11.50 pm today, that would help me to discern the type of man who would deserve to have sex with me-- and by the same token, the type of woman I want to be for myself. While in college, I had one of my best ever conversations with a male stranger named KASHIF. It is his name that was spelled out, quite inadvertently, by my choice of criteria.

K - Knowledgeablility. What do you know about the world we live in? Knowledge is literally the power to survive for us humans, and survival is priority number one. We can't thrive on ignorance, either.

A - Articulateness/Eloquence. Can you tell a good story with what you know? Can you express yourself clearly and beautifully? Humans are gifted with the largest range of speech powers; to be able to communicate artfully is to be truly human.

S - Style. What distinguishes you from others? What makes your soul clear and visible to all? Do you have good taste? Do you know what 'the finer things' are? What's your signature scent, or sense of humour? What makes you you?

H - Health and Hygiene. Are you in good health? Do you have diseases? How do you manage them? Do you eat well, do you live in a disease-free environment? How's your mental health? How well-groomed are you? What about your mental hygiene-- can you think about the right things at the right times?

I - Intellectual integrity. Are you a thinker? Do you value, cherish and use your powers of reason to guide you in not some, but all areas of your life? Do you think through your philosophy and system of ethics? Do you have the integrity to always strive to ensure that what you really believe is what you practice?

F - Fitness. How physically fit are you? Can you lift me without hurting your back? Can you explore the full kama sutra range of sexual positions? Can you respond and react as quickly as possible in a situation of danger, to protect yourself, me, or other defenseless persons? What about mental fitness? Do you read all kinds of things, or do brain teasers? How comfortable are you with ambiguity and chaos? Do you have an agile mind?

If your answer is yes and/or positively affirmative to all these questions, then you can be my lover, if you also wish me to be yours. I have a song I just wrote called "You Can Be My Lover". Stay tuned to www.reverbnation.com/nzingha for the scoop!

3 comments:

  1. Blessings.....
    interesting criterias....

    ReplyDelete
  2. he sound like super man ....... wish had all that !!!
    much love nzinga

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you guys were stimulated enough to respond. Hahaha no Omari, such a man must exist. Otherwise, I'll never get married...:-).

    ReplyDelete